What is Have Your Say?
Have Your Say is an automated voice activated survey / feedback system that uses SMS, QR Codes and Website links as the initiation trigger. It is unique in Global market place and addresses the current limitations of paper-based, web based and call centre based feedback and surveys forms. Have Your Say is a completely new way to gather real feedback from customers, at the moment they choose to provide it. It’s a far cry from online or hardcopy survey methods.
– Use SMS keywords in any form of advertising media to trigger the survey request
– Customers are invited to “Speak” their replies which are recorded
– Fully automated 24 x 7 “Real-Time” process
– Connects consumers anytime, anywhere
– Customer contact numbers are collected
– Leads to increased productivity and accountability
– Clients advertise SMS keywords in any type of advertising media inviting their customers to take part in a survey or to give feedback
– Customers simply send the SMS keyword
– Customers are immediately called back by the application and played a customised message from your company
– Whilst the customised message is being played, 13Text connects the caller directly to the Have Your Say application
– Customers are prompted through the survey / feedback process, recording all responses
– Survey / Feedback response emails are delivered to a nominated email address for future follow ups
– Enables organisations to receive “feedback” at the very moment people are most interested in providing it
– Real-time monitoring of all activity
– Detailed reports available through the web interface and can be exported for analysis
– Automated daily, weekly and monthly reports available
For tech-savvy customers who use their smart phones on a daily basis, HaveYourSay is an easy way to get their opinion across. All they have to do is text or scan, then talk.
For you, it’s a completely new way to gather real feedback from customers, the moment they choose to provide it.
It’s a far cry from online or hardcopy survey methods. Have Your Say allows customers to start the conversation with you.